Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm so excited about fall!











There is just something about this time of year that makes me so excited! I love all the pumpkins, scarecrows and fall colored leaves. Most of all I love the weather. It's still a little warm here but it's at least getting to the point we can play outside again with out being on the verge of a heat stroke. We got our covered patio added on the week after Reece was born so we used it some then just to get out of the house but then it started getting pretty warm soon after so we would go out in the evenings then it got too hot for that, so we don't feel like we have gotten to use it a whole lot. We are excited that we can finally start going out and enjoying it like we had anticipated that we would. It was fun getting to put out fall flowers and scarecrows and just decorating it up. I always do it at the front of the house but we never really got to enjoy it because we hardly ever go out in the front. Then of coarse it makes it even better b/c Breckin LOVES all of it. I love seeing the excitement on his face because I remember that feeling when I was little and my mom would decorate for the holidays... it was such a warm and fun feeling. I always loved when other people would decorate so I could go over to there house to enjoy it b/c I never really like going to the trouble to doing it myself, but now that Breckin is loving it, it makes me want to do it so much more. I guess it will be that way at Christmas too. I was pregnant last Christmas so I really didn't do much and didn't really plan on it this year either but after Breckin's reaction to the fall decor I am sure I will.
I don't really guess I have a whole lot to report...we have been on my blog hiatus again so we have done alot since my last post in July, but it would take forever to list. Summers are always so busy for us so I am excited for things to settle down a bit and just enjoy this time of the year. Last year at this time I was still suffering from morning sickness so it was not near as fun, but equally exciting b/c we knew we had a little one on the way. We just didn't know just how great it would be though. Reece has been such a great addition to our family. I had no idea that a family of four would be this great. We have had so much fun with him...he is growing way too fast though. He is already 6 months old and changing everyday. He makes us laugh and his smile is so contagious there is no way in the world you can possibly stay in a bad mood with him around. He is the happiest little guy I have ever seen. He is incredibly blessed to have a big brother like Breckin as well. We could not have asked for a better match. Breckin loves his "Reecy" so much. There are no words to describe the way my heart feels when I see the two of them interact. Needless to say Breckin is pretty crazy about Reece and from the looks on Reece's face the feeling is mutual.


That's all for now...I will try not to wait so long in between posts.












No comments: