Got to meet Joyce Meyer yesterday! It was such an awesome experience. I am a little obsessed maybe? But the Lord uses this lady to minister to me in a way no one else does. I watch her everyday and listen to her podcasts constantly. I love her raw and upfront delivery. She released a new book yesterday called Eat the cooke, buy the shoes, so me and my sister (at 40wks prego) stood in line to meet her-finally! Needless to say I was a little star struck maybe...however I am sure she would hate to even hear me put her in that category but that's how I felt. The awesome part, however was when we got to our place in line, I went first and she was very kind to me then Kendra walked up with her big ol' belly and Joyce stopped what she was doing and stood up and laid hands on my sister and her belly and prayed for the safety of her and child as she went in to have a c-section today. It was an unforgettable moment that we will both cherish forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how is everything...praying for Baby Brooks...we love you guys
Post a Comment