We are very excited! We have been to the doctor and everything looks great. We are due in March. Things have been very crazy around here between my very harsh case of morning sickness that has been going on for almost 4 weeks now to the lovely stomach bug that Breckin got last Friday that he then passed on to me, Dane, his 2 aunts and my mom. Anyone who has experienced a bad case of morning sickness knows how miserable you already are then to put a nasty virus on top of that...not the greatest combination. We are just now getting over the virus...I wouldn't wish it on anyone! We are so grateful that my mom was here...although she got a touch of the virus she was at least able to keep food down and move around enough to take care of Breckin. Unfortunately this all started the weekend of my birthday. We did get to enjoy a night out at the circus before we all got blasted with this illness. Breckin was the first to get sick so he was still not feeling well at the circus but he still loved it! Thanks mom and dad for taking us all to the circus for my birthday...it was a blast! I will try and get a few pictures of the circus up.. I forgot my camera but Breckin's aunt took some pics. Well gotta run Breck's waking up from his nap!

8 comments:
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! I love this picture sooooooo much!!!!
Have been praying for you guys!
How exciting!! :) I will be praying for a very uneventful pregnancy!
Brittany,
I am so excited. I can't wait to hear about your appointment. Brittany I am also sooooo sorry that I missed your birthday, it completly slipped my mind it is on overload.
Love ya
Brooke
WHAT?!?! Congrats. I want to know more details...so I will e-mail you.
Wow! Congrats to you both! Hopefully the worst part of the pregnancy is over and no more sickness any time of day.
Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling better soon...Love to all Robin
Congratulations!!!
How great. I can't wait to follow your journey the next few months.
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting Brittany! Isn't Breckin's Bday around March or am I confused? You better update the blog regularly so I can stay up-to-date. Give Breckin a big kiss for me :)
Post a Comment