I don't really have to much to post about but I am tired of seeing my last title so I figured I would give a quick update. We went to the Dr today for my check up and to hear the heartbeat. Everything looks great and right on track. Breckin went with me for the first time to the Dr. because Dane had to work today. He did really good in the lobby while we were waiting b/c I bribed him with new colors and a Thomas the train coloring book!!!
However when we got to the back to see the Dr he decided that it was his turn to talk. I guess since he had pretty much sat in silence for 40 minutes he was tired of that and wanted to chat. But can you blame him? I mean I am 28 years old and it's almost impossible for me to sit that long without talking! So I guess overall you could say it was not too bad but I think next time he will probably go stay with Kiki! Which he would rather do anyways b/c that kid loves to go no where else more than to Kiki's house! He asks almost every single day to go over there. It was so cute the night before last when we were praying after I was done he said Brecky wants to pray. So of coarse I led him like always but then he wanted to do it all by himself so I sat quietly while I could see his little wheels turning trying to figure out what he was going to say. He remembers right away to pray for Mimi and Papa and Papa J and June. He then proceeded to pray for Kiki and Elya (ella) Bren Bren and then he started praying for Kiki's house. It was the cutest thing I think I have ever heard. Only b/c I know how passionate that little guy is about going to Kiki's house. Wait...before anyone feels left out he continued after that to pray for Maddi and Ryry and the rest of the family! I just love my little guys heart... You just wish and pray that it could stay that pure forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad that Bubs likes to come to my home. He is welcome any time. Elya loves to have him over. I feel blessed that he prayed for us and over our home. The Lord hears those little prayers too.
Lots of Love
Maddi understands. She loves to talk too!! Love you all!
I'm so glad to hear that the baby is doing well! You have to let me know when you find out what it is. I am so excited for you guys! It is hard to this day to look at the photo's of all of you when I was down there because I miss you all so much! Remembering the precious words of Breckin when I had to leave and I was in tears,"Beather, I love you." and then sweet Ella over there just hugging me and patting me on the back. I just love you guys so much! Talk to you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment