Friday, March 13, 2009

He's here!!!











I am proud to announce the arrival of our new precious baby boy! I can not believe he is already here! We are all doing great! Breckin is a great big brother...he is helping out so much and loves to look at his baby broder. We are all so much in love with him it's crazy! I never knew how complete we would feel until Reece got here. He is just the perfect addition to our family. He is doing awesome! He only cries when hungry or needing a diaper change...other than that he is so content. The delivery was very quick so we were very thankful for that. We got the hospital at 10:00 pm and he was born 2 hours later at 12:14 on March 9th. Here are a few pictures of our handsome boy. Enjoy!




6 comments:

timmons said...

He is adorable...what a blessing...Hugs to all...love ya lots Robin

Tara Campbell said...

Guys, he is adorable! Reminds me of Tru when he was born! Im so happy for ya'll!

Tara said...

He is so cute! Congrats to you both! :)

The Aderholt's said...

Congrats Brittany - he is so precious! I think he favors Breckin. Keep adding pics, I think babies are so sweet and they just change over night.

Brandi

Brooke said...

He is soooo BEAUTIFUL!!! His complexion is also really pretty. I can't wait to meet and hold him.
Love ya'll
Brooke

Heather Stokes said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! The whole family is just glowing and Britt, you look WONDERFUL! Love to you all! Can't wait to see you guys and hold him!!!