Here are a few new pictures...It's very hard to get a picture of Reece with his eyes open b/c either he is sleeping all the time or my camera flash makes him close his eyes which was the case with the first picture of him and Breckin...he was wide awake until my flash went off..it's quite annoying b/c he is even more adorable with his eyes open :)
We are staying very busy...Breckin keeps us more busy than Reece right now b/c all he does is eat and sleep basically. Breckin on the other hand is constantly on the go wanting to do things all the time which is hard to do when you are a little sleep deprived. The weather is not helping us at all right now...we can not go outside b/c of the rain so we are stuck inside and it stinks!
Breckin, me and Reece have all gotten sick...Breckin started with the croup, then I got the cold form of it and so did Reece...I know how I feel so I can only imagine how a 2 week old must feel...it breaks my heart b/c he is so stopped up and I can do nothing about it...they don't even have a nose sucker small enough to fit in his nose... Hopefully in a few more days everyone will be fully recovered and the weather will get better. Well better run...it's time for everyone to eat.

4 comments:
Such sweet pictures!! I love you all very much!!!!!
I LOVE THE PICS. Brittany, I am also proud of you for posting, I thought I was going to have to wait until Easter to be able to see Reece again. I had to pull up Breckin's new born pictures to compare because I remember Breckin looking just like that. I was right! Wow I think they favour a lot. Love yall
Brooke
I love these boys so much. I look forward to seeing them again. I still can't get over the fact that now you have 2 Boys, WOW. Love you
Oh my goodness! The pics are so awesome! Breckin looks like he loves his little Reece! Reece is a pretty baby! WOW! Britt, try putting Reece like laying in his Boppy with the blinds open where there is a lot of light and his eyes are open and then turn the flash off on your camera and then try to get him with his little eyes open. Just a thought! I can't wait to see yall! Love you! Heather
Post a Comment