Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Day with Thomas

Here are a few pictures of Breckin and Mommy's day with Thomas. As part of Breckin's b-day we got tickets to go see Thomas and actually ride on him too! Breckin's friend Dylan went with us and they had a blast.





We have been trying to come up with things that we can do with Breckin separate from the norm. He is still doing great with his baby brother and still not showing any signs of jealousy but we just want him to know that he is still just as important to us as he was before Reece.
We are having a blast...Dane is still on "maternity" leave..how awesome is that!?! I am so lucky that he is able to take this kind of time off...there are not many perks in his career for me but this is one of them. I don't know what I am going to do when he goes back to work.




Ok so two post in one b/c I also have some pics of Breckin and Mommy's bake day...we made Easter cookies or should I say Breckin made them...all I did was ice them. He did a great job and we had a ton of fun! Doing stuff like this is good for me b/c it's teaching me how to chill out and let the kids have fun and then clean up later... Anyone that knows me knows my struggle with constant perfection however it's something I am working on (or should I say something the Lord is dealing with in me right now) and doing these kinds of things when flour is going all over floor, in our hair, on our clothes and everywhere else, is helping and showing me that having everything perfect is not important and it's shown me how much time and energy it takes and what kind of time it takes away from my kids. Plus it was kind of fun to "not" care for a few hours and just have fun.

Breck sure enjoyed it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun it looks like ya'll had! I am so proud of you!! I love you all very very much!! Please give the boys a hug and a kiss from their Aunt Maddi!!!!
Happy Easter!!

timmons said...

How is Reece...we have been praying for him...God bless you all
Love ya lots Robin