I am extremely busy these days and not because I necessarily have a calendar full of plans it's just taking care of two boys is alot of work. Dane is now back at work so I am seeing what it's like to do a full day of housework along with taking care of a 3 year old and a 8 week old that pretty much cries all the time. He is really spoiled and wants to be held so usually if he is awake and is not being held he is crying. It can be hard to handle from time to time when you are really trying to do something. It's a little new to me because Breckin was a very content baby just to sit on the sofa in his boppy so it challenges me a little more but he is a better baby in other areas than Breckin was not so it all evens out. He is sleeping all night so hallelujah to that! I am so afraid to write that though....he has been sleeping all night since he was 6 1/2 weeks and the day I wrote it in his baby book that night he did not so I was afraid to jinx it!
All in all we are doing great and loving our boys. I am not letting a day go by without soaking him up. I missed out on so much of Breckin as a newborn because I struggled a little bit with the baby blues so this time I have made a point to not let the sun go down without sitting and just soaking up what he is and does each day. He has definitely made our family feel so complete. Now don't get me wrong I still think I would like a third, however IF that ever happens it will be a long time from now. So for now we are complete!
Here are a few updated pictures of the boys... Until next time....

This is my favorite!!!

3 comments:
That picture of Reece lying on the star sheets looks just like Dane. I am looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of days. I know that I have told you this before, but take advantage of him wanting to be held. Ella was the same way, then she went the complete opposite. She is just now at almost 3 getting to where she will sit in my lap for a little bit. Elya misses her Breckin and Baby Reece, she was talking about them this morning.
I love these boys so very much!! I can't wait to hug them and kiss their little faces. So sweet!!! I am so glad you updated your page-Thanks so much for doing that. Totally made me smile!!! Love you all. See you in a few days!! Maddi
Brittany,
The boys are way too cute. I know you are having a blast with them. I will see yall soon! Love yall
Brooke
Post a Comment