Yes we finally did it! We cut off that beautiful hair! He trasformed from a toddler to a little boy in a matter of minutes. I actually went in for a little more than a trim but not with the intentions of cutting it all off. As she starting cutting I got a little more daring and kept having her do more until we ended up with this spikey look. He loves it and I am sure if has to feel so much better especially with the way it's really starting to heat up around here. It has taken us some getting used to for sure. I still don't think his daddy is used to it yet. Daddy loves it don't get me wrong, however he is having a hard time with the hair making Breckin look so much older. I honestly love it...I did not ever take the time to really take care for his long hair and b/c it was so fine it was always tangled and hard to manage. This is the main reason I went for it and I am so glad we did. Over all we are all happy with it.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Little Mister's new look
Yes we finally did it! We cut off that beautiful hair! He trasformed from a toddler to a little boy in a matter of minutes. I actually went in for a little more than a trim but not with the intentions of cutting it all off. As she starting cutting I got a little more daring and kept having her do more until we ended up with this spikey look. He loves it and I am sure if has to feel so much better especially with the way it's really starting to heat up around here. It has taken us some getting used to for sure. I still don't think his daddy is used to it yet. Daddy loves it don't get me wrong, however he is having a hard time with the hair making Breckin look so much older. I honestly love it...I did not ever take the time to really take care for his long hair and b/c it was so fine it was always tangled and hard to manage. This is the main reason I went for it and I am so glad we did. Over all we are all happy with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it!!! He looks even more like Dane!
I absolutely love it!!! It looks so cute and is even more precious in person!!! I love you all!! Maddi
When Kendra first told me that you got his hair cut, I didn't believe here and then I wanted to cry but I got out my computer and looked! HE IS A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN! WOW!
DUDE, you still don't have me as one of your favorite blogs. My felling are SO HURT! :P haha
Love ya,
Heather
Post a Comment