Ok so we recently just go our pictures back that our friend Heather took of the kids at Easter. She was also so kind to come out and take pictures of Dane's 30th birthday...yes that's right I said 30TH!!!! It's crazy that we are getting so old... the good thing is I will ALWAYS be younger than him and I use that to my advantage all the time! I think he is finally coming around to the fact that he is out of his 20's...it was a little struggle for him but he has now finally excepted it and can move forward. I will have to say I am so proud of him...He has been addicted to nicotine for several years(as long as I have known him). He successfully quiet dipping 4 days before Christmas and has NEVER touched it again. This was a HUGE step for him because he never thought he would be able to kick that nasty habit. So Congratulations baby...I am SO proud of you. However if you ask him, he will tell you it has not been easy but with lots of prayer and the fact that once he sets his mind to something he does not back down, he has been able to get through it. Thanks to everyone who prayed for this! Especially his wonderful sister who NEVER gave up on him quiting and made it her prayer focus even when his own wife started to doubt. Thanks Wendi!
Ok so enough of that...enjoy the new pictures...I will try not to over load you with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Breckin is getting SO big and his still looking more and more like Dane!!! He is just precious!!
Breckin is beautiful!!
Hey! I got your comment and it's great hearing from you too! I didn't know you were a blogger. Your son is so adorable! It will be good keeping up w/ you and your family :)
Love the pictures! Is that the infamous new guitar Dane & Breckin are playing? Heather did a great job!
Hi Breckin, I had a good time with you on Friday. Ella had a blast playing with you . She was sure worn out. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. We can go outside and play in the bubbles.
I love you
Aunt KiKi and Ewwa (the way you say her name)
Post a Comment